update news four





ing the tradition intact, the Indians have started their veryown 'desi' avatar of Razzies as they honor, rather dishonor, those stars from the glittering B-town gave their worst performances in the movies released in the previous year.
'The Golden Kela Award' is India's very own Razzies, who will award those brilliant artists whose performances made their fans feel bored and tired in the best possible ways.
In 2011, the third edition of this 'prestigious' award will be held at New Delhi on March 12 and the long list of nominees can make even the 'Filmfare award' organizers a pleasant surprise.
Cyrus Broacha, who will host the event said: "The Kelas are very important. Kelas were carefully selected as they are a symbol of energy. It is a fervent hope of the organisers to inject energy back into contemporary films."Naseeruddin eager to play a lech in 'Dirty Picture'
Mumbai, Feb 8 : Veteran actor Naseeruddin Shah is tired of playing a saint and is excited about his role of a lech in Milan Luthria's "Dirty Pictures".
"I'm sick of playing a saint. A do-gooder. And with Milan at the helm, I am sure he'll extract great work from me as an entertaining lech," said the 60-year-old in a statement.
"Dirty Pictre" is inspired by the case of Southern actress Silk Smitha, who committed suicide. Vidya Balan is playing the female lead in the movie, which is being produced by Ekta Kapoor.
Luthria said when he approached Naseer for the film, he was taken aback at the actor's first question.
"Nasser asked me, 'Am I playing a saint or a lechI told him that a lech is what your character is," said Luthria.
Govinda's daughter eyeing the size zero look!Narmada Ahuja, daughter of Bollywood actor Govinda, is following in Kareena Kapoor's footsteps and is working towards a size zero figure through yoga.
As the star kid gears up for her debut with a romantic comedy, Narmada wants to look perfect on screen.
The script has been finalised and as the film enters production stage, Narmada is intensifying her fitness mantra, including yoga asanas such as the side stretch, angled Utthita Parsvakonasana, as well as dancing routines.
"I make sure I eat according to my activities and balance my diet according to the available food. Yoga advocates the need for moderation in food and the tendency to eat healthy to live and not live to eat," she said in a statement.
"My yoga workouts have transformed my life and I look gre and feel great. My fitness is the result of 70 per cent yoga-exercise-training-dancing and 30 per cent diet," Narmada said.
Sunidhi to release an album thisBack from her international stint after recording a song with Spanish singer Enrique Iglesias, Indian singer Sunidhi Chauhan is looking at cutting an album.
Even though, non-film album market is going through a slump, the singer of hits like "Beedi" ("Omkara"), "Sajnaji vari vari" ("Honeymoon Travels Pvt. Ltd."), "Chor bazari" ("Love Aaj Kal") and most recently "Sheila ki jawani" ("Tees Maar Khan") is unfazed by that trend.
"I want to finish doing my album this year. That's my goal. I haven't started yet. There are a couple of ideas. I'll start working on them soon and then I'll get clarity on what I want to do with it," the 27-year-old told IANS.
Indo-Asian News Madhuri wants to invite the three Khans to dinne
New Delhi, Feb 8 : Bollywood actress Madhuri Dixit has revealed that she would like to invite all the three Khans - Shah Rukh, Aamir and Salman - to dinner at her home someday.
"I would love to invite Shah Rukh, Aamir and Salman to come and have food over at my place. I know Shah Rukh would always praise my cooking, Aamir would give me advice on how the food could be a little better which would help me improve, and Salman would just say 'where's the food, give it to me quickly',"
a jovial Madhuri told reporters here Monday evening. The actress was here to launch celebrity chef Sanjeev Kapoor's new 24-hour food channel "Food Food".
While it is often said that women are better cooks than men, Madhuri has no qualms in admitting that it is her husband Sreeram Nene who takes the cake when it comes to cooking at home.
"He (Sreeram Nene) loves to cook. It's a natural art. Like I have the affinity for dance, he has natural affinity for cooking. He is also a fast learner. He's the one who aroused my interest in cooking and thanks to him I have become a good cook," she added
--IANS 'Haunted' is my most challenging film: Vikram BhattFilmmaker Vikram Bhatt who directed horror flicks like "Raaz", "1920" and "Shaapit" has taken his fascination to a new level by making his next scary drama in the 3D format. He openly admits that 'Haunted' is his most challenging film.
"Haunted is my most challenging and fulfilling film. The challenge began from the scripting stage itself because we had to visualize the country's first next generation stereoscopic 3D film. It was all new. The style was new and the technology was new.
"We had to acquaint ourselves with the technology, learn it, to adapt it. That was a major feat and I must thank the entire technical team. We would never have been able to achieve this unique milestone in Indian cinema without them," Bhatt told reporters here at the launch of the first look of the film.
The film is slated to release April 15 and stars Mahakshay Chakraborty, actor Mithun Chakraborty's son along with newcomer Tia Bajpai. The technical crew of "Haunted" comprises of Brent Robinson, Christan Jeams, Cassidey and Michael Reuben Flax.
Set in the mountains of Dalhousie, "Haunted" revolves around a sprawling mansion with a secret past and a haunted presen
However, even though he is known for making horror films, Bhatt, who has 26 films to his credit, revealed that he gets scared at the drop of a hat.
"I get scared very easily. I feel a person who doesn't get scared can't scare anyone because if you can't feel something, you can't fake it," he said
The first Indian 3D film was the Malayalam film "My Dear Kutty Chetan" in 1984, dubbed in Hindi as "Chhota Chetan". Shot in 2d, it was converted to 3D and used an early version of 3D viewing technology. The first 3D horror film produced in a similar manner was "Saamri" in 1985. It was time to change focus, get intense: Akshay Kumar
ak

0 comments:

Post a Comment